·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
picked up an ITR header , em2 front sway bar and an INJEN CAI ... also a couple innovative motor mounts ... bout to smog the car tomorrow then do the install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Innovative Driver side trans mount and passenger engine mount! Stacking parts..

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Just be glad you don't get real winters in SoCal. Urethane and below-freezing temps make for a miserable drive to work in the morning.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Car wasn’t ready to smog yesterday... weak. Gotta get someone to drive it for me until it’s ready... I swear I plugged my scanner in and it gave me the green light like on Sunday. Something drained my battery had to jump it so it might have reset. Anyways gonna order the gaskets from Honda as well as some new trans fluid

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

Came out like shit. So I scraped it off. Any ones that you seen that are legit? Here’s a pic
so then I found my amps and sub in storage just some cheap old kickers with a 1000 watt so I bought an install kit and wires it through the hood release cable and it came out nice I have everything set up. Just missing the high level input connection for my amp. Ordered one on eBay and prepped my wires from the bose amp. Should be here like Friday.
yes my engine bay is dirty , no I haven’t finished installing , no it is not tie-downd yet, I haven’t smogged the car yet. I’m gna finish install on Friday, run the car, smog it , then order gaskets for ITR manifold install, might order the Q300 on Thursday when I get paid :) then install my mounts and everything. Btw do you guys thing the fuse looks ugly behind the fuse box? I just thought it wanted to be with it’s family!

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
( gonna route the rest of the power cable from the fuse with the battery cable and tie down it so it looks like they are together )

·
Registered
825 Posts
Fuse looks more than fine the way you have it. I have mine out in the open on the side lol.
Congrats on your ITR header by the way. I just ordered all of my gaskets and misc parts for mine too. Even found some company that shipping me brand new heat shields so I can pass visual smog.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
any thoughts on if this little bit of damage to the piping is gonna make a big difference or not? There no puncture but it’s dented in a good half inch give or take. This is the ITR manifold piping just after it splits from 4-2

·
Registered
948 Posts
That's actually normal if you read the ITR header thread.

any thoughts on if this little bit of damage to the piping is gonna make a big difference or not? There no puncture but it’s dented in a good half inch give or take. This is the ITR manifold piping just after it splits from 4-2

41 - 60 of 269 Posts