Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 269 Posts

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #141 (Edited)
I didn’t order any camber kit yet so this is as low as I can go I have -2.0 camber in the rears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #142 (Edited)
Finally ordered front and rear SPC camber kit. My alignment is so bad they did a hack job on it... didn’t zero the thrust angle out in the rear and my car was literally dragging the tires so bad. Had a .4 thrust angle -_- My HP and gas mileage were piss. So anyways gonna lower the car a little more. I was looking into the Hardrace tie rod ends the reversed ones that said designed for lowered vehicles... should I be fine running stock ones just flipped around or should I eventually go for these ? ( since the Megan steering arms are tapered from the bottom )

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #143 (Edited)
I think the suspension is still settling in so I didn’t want to drop it lower Than this. I gave it about 3/4” more than it was previously. I think it will come down a little more. Super happy with how it turned out. Saving for kpro. If anyone needs SPC front camber bolts I’ll give em away for cheap. Just DM. What you guys think !?

·
WILDCARD!
1,147 Posts
It’s the difference between 400/500 to 1500/2000 roughly depending on how good of a deal I get -_- which means I either don’t get coils for another couple of months or I put a bike rack on top and suck it up and only paint the spoiler and the roof and get coils. Being patient sucks

Nice! How do you like it? I have the 2440NEX sitting here waiting to be installed. I use Android, so I needed one with Android Auto. I also like having the HD radio so that the song and artist titles and all that show up.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #147 (Edited)
Nice! How do you like it? I have the 2440NEX sitting here waiting to be installed. I use Android, so I needed one with Android Auto. I also like having the HD radio so that the song and artist titles and all that show up.

It’s nice. I don’t like how I can’t text when it’s plugged in even if I’m sitting somewhere it auto pops up Siri. Also I’m not sure about my apps it says it’s supposed to integrate the apps but on the website it says something about not working correctly with the iPhone update.

·
WILDCARD!
1,147 Posts
It’s nice. I don’t like how I can’t text when it’s plugged in even if I’m sitting somewhere it auto pops up Siri. Also I’m not sure about my apps it says it’s supposed to integrate the apps but on the website it says something about not working correctly with the iPhone update.

Hmmm. Weird. I'll have to see how well it works with Android Auto.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Apple car play only works when you have it connected wired it. It doesnt work through bluetooth. Maybe thats it unless u do have it wired then idk

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Shipped ECU off today for reflash. :D i don’t have a race header so I figured I shouldn’t need kpro really. CAI , q300, ITR exhaust manifold doesn’t really count as a header , all stock besides that. STOKED

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Nice to hear you are actually driving the car now :)

Haha yeah license is good. And BTW the reflash is worth every every dollar. Definitely feel a big difference!! Did a little pull right now and it’s night and day difference. Only issue I’m having is my steering wants to kind of jolt here and there not sure if it’s just because of the suspension taking to imperfections in the road? I just paid $120 to have my suspension double checked and aligned at a professional shop. I’m not really sure if it’s because my tie rods are flipped upside down if that has anything to do with it, next purchase might be some inverted tie rods. :don’t know:

·
I Hate Honda's
1,119 Posts
I desperately miss my VBP 06. The color is hands down the best offered for these cars.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #160 (Edited)
picked up this Si from a neighbor. needed catalytic converter. Clean title 234k miles I Smogged it new tires service brakes complete detail tune up oil change trans fluid clutch fluid it runs amazing paid the tags good thru 2019!! Stoked on this pick up, possibly going to sell it. Just couldn’t resist getting it. Anyone need a Si daily 100% oem healthy ass car it runs great. It will also fund my new paint job on the RSX :)

141 - 160 of 269 Posts