Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 269 Posts

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)
Pulled the trigger on these 17x7 +42 WORK CR kai rims in matte gunmetal from a CRSX member, along with a set of WORK extended lugnuts and also a BLUE Password JDM battery tie down.
Goals : HAWK brake pads , re-tint the windows , get some new front door speakers, look for a new sub , need a new shift boot for sure , almost at 110k miles gonna get valve adjust and repaint valve cover Pick up a mint steering wheel from pick your part junkyard, maybe new floor mats and some retrofit headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Chula Vista ... it was like 2 months ago t could very well be gone already

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
‘‘Twas a very nice black like 9/10 steering wheel I seriously want to go back for it lol

·
Been Around for a while
991 Posts
That is surprising. I will have to keep that in mind if I ever need one. Which yard did you go to? There are quite a few down there.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
20% tint all around , plus windshield strip at top
I also found (2) JL W3V3-4 12’s for $250 for both so thinking of picking them up and maybe selling one of them because it’s probably going to be too much bass and my 1000W 2/1 should power one nicely.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #175 (Edited)

Buddy and I shot some photos. 30 second exposure. I still have to edit the ones I shot off my camera. Just for LOLs

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #176

Someone hit and ran on my car, I’m so pissed off I think I might know who it was. some plumbing van possibly doing work next door at our shop.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #177 (Edited)
Ordered an Exedy Stage 1 clutch and flywheel kit! Plans for the holiday: valve cover goes for paint , valve lash adjustment, clutch kit install. Also stocked up on oil from
Black Friday 33.99 for 5 gallon with stp extended life filter. Ordered new air intake filter ... wow look at that difference haha

A

161 - 180 of 269 Posts