Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
^id go with this guy. Post how much a 4 wheel alignment w/ camber and the warranty.

Kenneth came back and i was able to do his alignment.. Ish.. we ran out of tie rod then my boss went ape shit on me after kenneth left saying he doesnt want to do lowered cars anymore. its volume > quality with him. So basically as much as i want to help out in the forum, i wont be able to do the alignment at the shop.:( boooooooo

·
is John
29,626 Posts
^id go with this guy. Post how much a 4 wheel alignment w/ camber and the warranty.

Kenneth came back and i was able to do his alignment.. Ish.. we ran out of tie rod then my boss went ape shit on me after kenneth left saying he doesnt want to do lowered cars anymore. its volume > quality with him. So basically as much as i want to help out in the forum, i wont be able to do the alignment at the shop.:( boooooooo
you boss suck! :thumbsdow :laughing:

·
Bobalife
1,202 Posts
Did they install your suspension to? If so how did They do? I ask because I don't see many review on their labor just parts
I can install suspension if you need it. about to take my coils off and put stock suspension on

21 - 27 of 27 Posts