Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
All "Who'll win?", street racing comparisons and stories will be DELETED - 17/06/05

Recently, there has been an outburst of Car 1 vs. Car 2 comparisons. When posting a thread in this forum pertaining to car comparisons, please be advised that only threads relating to the overall performance, quality, drivability, styling, etc. should be posted here.

This is not the RSX Vs. All forum. If you are posting a thread solely pertaining to how fast one car is vs. another, please refrain from posting it in this forum. Rather, post it in the RSX Vs. All forum ( http://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64 ) which is geared towards these kinds of discussions, specifically “racing”, or they will be moved to that forum for you. If you do post such a thread in the Vs. forum, it shall be moved to RSX Vs. All, so check that forum or your post history.

Thanks!

-Staff

P.S. Feel free to PM one of us if you have any questions.

EDIT It has gotten completely out of hand. From now on they are all getting closed/deleted. If you can't read a few words why should I waste my time moving the thread for you. POST IN RSX VS. ALL.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.