Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

ALLMOTORDC5-R: YESSS!!! I'm Back!!!

4K views 86 replies 55 participants last post by  EJ1 Freak 
#1 ·
Well guys, I have left the scene for a few years and now im finally back. I started off with a 2003 Acura RSX Type S, Then went to a 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution, and now I am back with a 2006 Acura RSX Type S. HONDA FOR LIFE....I missed my RSX alot and I am happy to finally own one again.

Below I have pictures of my new RSX, my Evo, and my first RSX. Some of you might remember my first RSX because of all the carbon fiber. :D Enjoy people!!

1st Mod: Injen Cold Air Intake (On Order)

Here it is at the dealership:

I got her home, did some de-badging, washed and waxed her:

See less See more
#11 ·
thanks for all the comments guys.

The reason i got rid of the evo was:

1) I am going back to school in aug.
2) the monthly payments were too high
3) insurance was through the roof
4) it was getting to the point where it wasnt a daily driver because of everything i had done to it...
5) wasnt very comfortable daily driving

#23 ·
sick car and very clean.....

#27 ·
hey guys thanks for the feedback.

Honestly, you cant compare the evo and rsx. the evo is a straight up race car, its all about performance. The rsx however has performance and style with luxury. And thats what Im looking for. I am looking for something thats a little more practical, the evo eats up too much gas and with the gas prices these days, i def needed something better.

And oh yes, i think i get more looks from the ladies in the RSX than in the Evo :0

h

#29 ·
omg this is a great day lol im glad to see you joined me bobby. That is so awsome that you did that man. Btw.. For everyone out there i recently owned an rsx then bought an evo 9 now i have a tsx the evo is a very uncomfortable car its a straight race car and everyone thinks they are great until you own one all in all you cant compare to a honda!!! Honda for life!!!! congrats bobby!!

#33 ·
MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt know you got a TSX? What the hell are you gonna be doing to that? Yes, we always talked about how we missed our honda's and now we are both backkkkk lol good luck with it bro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.