Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aLLUMINUM DASH TRIM KIT QUESTION!!!!

Well i was just looking at my car and it looks like i have a few pieces on the car that look like its part of the alluminum dash kit... things like around the shifter, the handle to open the door and around the temp. dials....
is this normal do all RSX-S come with this?? or is it just my car?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

see the only thing im missing is on the sides of the centrs console, around the vents and the bigger area around the door handle..

·
senninha
84 Posts
um, that's a canadian model (hence the seat warmers next to the cigarette lighter). therefore, if i had to take a guess, i'd say that what you got was standard, and you could still buy the kit.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
hey , i dont have the aluminum thingy around my door handles, how did you get it, did you buy the kit or the car came like that

look closely, i dont have it on my drivers door or the passenger door:eek:

Attachments

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
WCKID_TYPE_S said:
hey , i dont have the aluminum thingy around my door handles, how did you get it, did you buy the kit or the car came like that

look closely, i dont have it on my drivers door or the passenger door:eek:
it looks like he has the titanium interior trim kit from acura.

·
Registered
423 Posts
If you read ANACC2NV's first post, you'll know that he did NOT buy the titanium kit. Otherwise why would he be asking this question!??

ANACC2NV: Am I correct with my interpretation that you did not actually get the kit? Anyway I'll assume you didn't. I saw that picture you posted. The titanium surround on the power lock button is indeed part of the kit. I must say you're VERY lucky that they gave it away for free. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts