Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently got a RSX, I love it, and want to build it up, it already has a few things done (exhaust, lowered, etc.) what would be the best place to start for myself to build on what I got? would a new header be a good idea?

·
Registered
2006 Vivid Blue Pearl RSX Type-S/1995 Delsol VTEC
59 Posts
Full fluid flush and general maintenance/tune up. Take care of every little nit picky thing that bothers you about the car(rattles, sqeeks, dents, paint, rust, etc). If you love your car so much get to learn the whole car from inside to out, read and study the service manual. I've spent hours with a flash light just inspecting my entire car top to bottom, inside and out.

Reactions: Adrian2781

·
Registered
59 Posts
basically ya
Definitely get a Skunk 2 Alpha Header. I'm getting one for my car next month. Skunk 2 products are the best because of their superior R&D, ease of installation and fitment is 2nd to none.

If you want my opinion they are the best aftermarket tuner solution company on the planet. I would buy a Alpha Series Header for my Honda self propelled lawn mower if they made one.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Definitely get a Skunk 2 Alpha Header. I'm getting one for my car next month. Skunk 2 products are the best because of their superior R&D, ease of installation and fitment is 2nd to none.

If you want my opinion they are the best aftermarket tuner solution company on the planet. I would buy a Alpha Series Header for my Honda self propelled lawn mower if they made one.
Superior R&D? Can you explain the fitment problem everyone has with the front sway bar? Or the cams they used to make that would get eaten up by the valve train? Or the fact that multiple people on every Honda forum refer to them as Junk2?
Don't sit here and tell people that Skunk2 makes the best products when you don't even have that particular part in question.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Superior R&D? Can you explain the fitment problem everyone has with the front sway bar? Or the cams they used to make that would get eaten up by the valve train? Or the fact that multiple people on every Honda forum refer to them as Junk2?
Don't sit here and tell people that Skunk2 makes the best products when you don't even have that particular part in question.
Sorry, it was a joke. I thought the lawn mower part kinda made it seem like that. He side stepped my first response so I decided to reply with a witty reply. I know Skunk2 has fitment issues with certain parts.

To OP, sure get a header if that's what you like to do first but I would advise to not buy a Skunk2 header unless your aware of the fitment issues.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm just kidding, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I just wanted to be a dick, sorry bro. Carry on.

·
Registered
59 Posts
🤗😘

·
Registered
128 Posts
Skunk 2 is garbage sounds great and look amazing great welds but fitment is not good I had to modify headers to give myself clearance

·
Registered
59 Posts
I do have Junk2 lca's though. Hopefully dat shit don't explode on me... :oops:
I know right, I have S2 Ultra rlcas on the Delsol. I only got them because they are the lightest on the market AFAIK.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I say get k pro first. Then again we are not here to build your car. Figure out what you want. Do things right. We already have enough eBay fart cans on Honda’s, we don’t need a bad rep to continue.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts