Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently reinstalled my Alpine CDA-7894 and I get power but no sound out of the speakers. I can hook up my oem cd player and get sound. Any suggestions would be helpful.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You probably have the internal amplifier set on off.

Go into functions, it's the little f on the HU, keep it pressed for a few seconds and then you're in. Hit the mode button until you get tp PWR-IC, then press the band button to set in on or off. It needs to be on to use the internal amplifier of the HU. When it's off, all speakers running of the HU will not work.

Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that as well. both on and off. I'm getting continuity through the wires, but just no sound. Tomorrow I'm going to hook a speaker to it and see if any sound comes out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im haveing same problem with my HU Im getting radio sound but as soon as I change the source to anything else I hear a click comeing from my glovebox like something is shuting off Power antana wire signal and im getting no sound.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My stock headunit just went and I had this alpine headunit sitting around. I put it in and did the amp bypass. I am having the same issues. Have done a lot of research but no success. Does anyone no a solution to the problem or have experience with this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.