Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought another nitrous NX kit after 1month of selling my other kit. but my question is since i got the genx kit, and it came with the nitrous bottle gauge, can i buy another 18' steel braided line and connect it to the bottle and run it through the car to the front of the car where the nitrous gauge will be? i have a –3an (or whatever size we use to connect to the nozzle) line outside the car and tested it to see if it fits the bottle gauge and it seems to fit fine, prolly just have to add some Teflon paste and then there won’t be any leaks. And I would also have to get a fitting to put onto that blue thing that the bottle heater solenoid connects to the bottle.

i'm low on cash and i still want to get the window switch, fuel pressure gauge,purge,and spark plugs.

Any ideas, comments, suggestions?
Thanks in advance

·
Meow?
3,940 Posts
Good luck getting enough braided line to make it to the front of the car for less than $69. Let alone a gauge.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
buy a electrical gauge for n2o.

:thumbsup:

takes the reading either at the bottle, or at the selenoid, and runs to your gauge pillar, and tells you what you're reading :wavey:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
just get the right guage for the job, do it right the first time and ou will not have to spend the cash twice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts