Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any web sites with Altezza Tail Light Assemblies available for the RSX Type-S?

·
Registered
482 Posts
these kinda of questions just make me want to....

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's a shame how someone can ask a legit question, then get bashed on by all of you. Sure, you guys may be into performance, but there are some who are into just style. So instead of bashing jjm004, why don't you help a fellow member out. And quite frankly, I'm tired of reading this rice boy shit all over boards, there are people who are into just style, GET OVER IT PEOPLE!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm not, and never into performance myself. In fact I'm into style, admittedly, but I just don't understand why someone would want to ruin a RSX by putting on those faux-IS300 lights. (and I won't even bother bringing up the 4-letter "R" word). IMHO the original rear lights are excellent the way they are, and are probably the best ever done in Honda history.

Aesthetics aside, almost all faux-IS300 lights I've ever seen are so dim that they are hard to see, BOTH in daylight and at night. Heck, the red lights aren't even red -- in most cases they are pink. I often swear at those people if I happen to be so unfortuante to follow one, because I can't even tell whether they are hitting the brakes or whether their turn signal is blinking. They are potential hazard for other drivers. And people who think they look cool with these lights are, IMO, inconsiderate and selfish to say the very least. I don't care if you use them because it's none of my business if you want your car to look like crap, but at least make sure the lights are red and bright enough. Pink is just so distracting. That's what ticks me off.

The worst I've ever seen is the one for the latest gen Prelude. Whenever I see them in front of me I wish I have a hammer handy.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
personally, I dont like the altezzas unless theyre the "carbon fiber" look ones, but still, I always think stock looks best :)

Check out APCs website, but Im not sure which one it is, try a search on yahoo or something. Theyre the ones who usually make the ones youre thinking of

peace (everyone)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You people are pretty ignorant. I asked for a web site not your meaningless comments and criticism. You all think your experts regardings Performance after you buy a Short Ram Intake and Exaust. Yeah, I forgot its all about how many mods you can list under your screen name. I can see from you pictures some of you need better taste for wheels.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
relax bro, dont let some of the bunch ruin it for you

I posted info on how you might be able to find out but your havent seen it obviously...

This post is going much elsewhere anyway so...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.