Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Satin Silver 2K2 RSX, and I am planning on purchasing some euros, or altezzas, for my car. I guess I'm a rice boy or whatever, but I like the look of them, and that is my opinon...so which ones do you like better? The ones available at www.asylumms.com or the Eurotecs available at www.4apc.net? I personally like the ones from Asylumm more, but I was wondering what you uys thought. Also, are there any other types of altezzas available for the RSX at this time? Another question...where can I get M3 mirrors (the ones with the blinker light in the back of the mirror) for the RSX? My third question is what do you think about the JDM Black Headlight Housing, also available at www.asylumms.com, and does anyone have pics of them that they can post? Thanks for the advice and help.

·
OG Member
10,979 Posts
hey,
personally, I like the ones available from asylumms. But thats probably cuz I have them in black. You can get them in chrome or carbon fiber though (mine were custom done). They are pretty nice. I dont know anything about the mirrors. As for the jdm lights, they are nice and I want them, but damn they are fukin expensive.

·
28,748 Posts
I can't believe there are people who wan't altezza's for the RSX:shakehea: :shakehea: :shakehea:
It's your opinion that counts but I prefer the asylum's
But the JDM Black Housing are so sweet though:thumbsup:

G

·
i dont like any of the altezza style light but if you really want an opinion, i would have to say the ones from APC....if you do get the ones from apc you may want to smoke the chrome areas....anyone see the Neo TypeR front center grill at asylum? looks cool huh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.