Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok am I stupid-My 02 type S has the full Acura body kit,spoiler,foglights,titanium interior trim and upraded 16" spoke rims.I put on the Aspec badge -is this poser-also when I go to trade the car in if its not at an acura dealer they will think its an aspec-ehh.

·
Registered
63 Posts
you dont have the right wheels/tire combo, you dont have the suspension, so the important parts of the a-spec package you dont have. I wouldnt put a-spec badges on a car unless you ahve the complete a-spec package on there.

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
yeah take it offffff

·
The Evil One...
214 Posts
duckguy said:
Ok am I stupid-My 02 type S has the full Acura body kit,spoiler,foglights,titanium interior trim and upraded 16" spoke rims.I put on the Aspec badge -is this poser-also when I go to trade the car in if its not at an acura dealer they will think its an aspec-ehh.
to answer ur question....NO...you are not stupid...just a bit out of place...

BTW...rims are 17 x 7.5 and yokos AVS ES100 225/45r-17

So u would be missing the suspension and tires ...oh..and shift knob...:p

·
16,924 Posts
Needs to be lowered and have different rims.

Personally, I think that even if you have the A-Spec kit the badge looks out of place. Jsut remove all the badges (including the acura and RSX emblem) and put them on when your selling it if it matters that much.

·
Registered
332 Posts
are you trading your rsx for a civic? in that case, take the badges off the rsx and put them on the civic. i heard acura civics go for a lot now in these days

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.