Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JaCkaL829 said:
Ya thats a really good deal considering some place sell Souveran for $60-70 alone. Klasse AIO is a really great product and the two QDs are good, not to mention those Cobra MFs are REALLY nice. :thumbsup:
i was gonna send you a pm. i cant wait to try out souveran. i also really want to try out aio

·
Car Care Extraordinaire
2,147 Posts
03K20A2 said:
i was gonna send you a pm. i cant wait to try out souveran. i also really want to try out aio
Thanks for the heads up. :)

I think i'm going to order some PwC (Blue) and Trade Secret for my NHB. I guess we can compare the two. I wanted to get some pictures of my car, I had detailed it two weeks ago with Optimum polish/UPP and was quite pleased with the results. I managed to give it a nice wash this past Wednesday, and of course its already messed up. Yesterday I parked it at school hugging the curb in one lot and ended up with cut grass and debris all over my car :jigglemad . Ended up having to S+W it and induce more marring, then to top that my father was watering the plants or some shit and got dirt and water all over my car after I just S+W, needless to say I was pretty pissed, and i'm not talking to him now :firemad:

I plan on stripping it all down now that my hood is all swirled up, will have some new pics of a new combo :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya thats nbp, even careful washing induces marring and swirls. its just something to deal with

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Good deal for you guys in the US.

I would jump all over it if there was something similar here.

·
Car = Stock back in 2004
1,630 Posts
why didnt you just get TOL Trade Secret wax? its the same as souveran plus its almost half as much.. i have inside sources who told me, as well as confimation from GSRstilez over on autopia... :dontknow:

but do post pics of souveran on your car.. it excels on black :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts