Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
31,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i l lost control during a right turn freeway merge solo thank god no one else was involved, but i was just wondering if any one gots any input along of helping comments:thumbsdow :thumbsdow
should i go to insurance or can in any way take care of it myself, im thinking a new hood, a light, a fender, a new impact bumper bar thing, and a new power steering hose.

Attachments

·
Hustle real hard
1,879 Posts
Go to a body shop and get a free estimate. Then base your decision on that. If the radiator support is untouched you should be able to slap parts on and make it look new. But if there's damage to the frame, have a pro do it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
that part u asked earlier consists of the whole front subframe, its abig piece n it has the headlamps socket in it, should also come with the washer bottle, brake cooling ducts, n some sort offa coil thingy.. i try post some pics up for u later

·
Banned
31,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go to a body shop and get a free estimate. Then base your decision on that. If the radiator support is untouched you should be able to slap parts on and make it look new. But if there's damage to the frame, have a pro do it.
the more i look at it like i haven't done enough of that it seems preety much just as you say but my dad wont let e believe in it

·
Grey Beard Crew FTW
520 Posts
so i l lost control during a right turn freeway merge solo thank god no one else was involved,
How did you loose control merging onto a freeway? Glad your okay. That’s what really matters here.

·
Banned
31,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How did you loose control merging onto a freeway? Glad your okay. That’s what really matters here.
there was a surface change like from black street to white concreteand the bump made my rear suspension unsetle and sent me into a 2 sec drift, and the type-s is a fan of drifting and it snaped back twice and into the rail

·
Grey Beard Crew FTW
520 Posts
there was a surface change like from black street to white concreteand the bump made my rear suspension unsetle and sent me into a 2 sec drift, and the type-s is a fan of drifting and it snaped back twice and into the rail
So would it be safe to say that speed was a factor?

From the guardrail pic you posted you are a very lucky person. Count your blessings with this one.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts