·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
still nice though

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks!

Thats my ep with the SFP kit. I'm having alot of fun with it and like the extra 40 hp over the base kit. SFP is a great company to work with. I feel like one of their kids. They call me from time to time just to check up on me and make sure everything is going well. I think they have great customer service.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Re: Thanks!

Most-Wanted said:
Thats my ep with the SFP kit. I'm having alot of fun with it and like the extra 40 hp over the base kit. SFP is a great company to work with. I feel like one of their kids. They call me from time to time just to check up on me and make sure everything is going well. I think they have great customer service.
They need to make a market for their Kit and post on the boards.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Re: Re: Thanks!

Bip Bip said:
They need to make a market for their Kit and post on the boards.
Good idea... heh... i already thought of that. You are right we have had an RSX kit since the car first came out. We were the first shop in the country to make over 300wHP on a K20 (350wHP) and the first company to sleeve a K series. Both were done within a few months of the RSX being released. But you are right, we have not marketed the kits well online. I'll be speaking to the board owner about possible paid advertising here to support the board if they do that.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
whenever i see those company or ultimate racing dyno sheet i never see that v-tec kicking in. line is totally smooth. what happene to the vtec?

·
Registered
278 Posts
yo bip bip ... clean your PM box .. i want to ask you a question and your thing is full ... thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
The SFP kits rock. I have a stage 2 going on my RSX as we speak. Look out 300+ wHP here I come :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts