Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Friends in crawl spaces
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I went out to the garage and saw ants crawling from the front drivers side front fender up the windshield across the top of the car down to the rear quarter panel of my car. I keep my car extremely clean so I don't know what they're after. I washed my car but several hours later they're still there. Has anyone ever had an ant problem with their car? How did you get rid of them? :firemad:

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Hi welcome to 1983 here is some bug spray for you

·
Registered
90 Posts
lol they do the same thing to my aunt's accord. waterhose works just fine. not sure what raid will do to paint (if anything) but i agree, if on the outside then no biggie.

take em for a spin :run:

·
Registered
90 Posts
lol iono. he said on the outside..
then you posted the spray... reading > me after a 17 hr day. :sleep:

·
Manny Pacquiao FTW!
11,841 Posts
i've had the same problem BUT the ants were also INSIDE my car...

what i did was clean the exterior and then i vaccumed the interior...after that there was still ants in my car...but like a month or two later they were gone :dontknow:

·
eprimpk4l
941 Posts
^^ yea maybe they want to experience v-tak. anyway just get some poison like those black trap things and put them near or car or something like that. good luck

·
made of particles
11,438 Posts
smash them all with your penis.

uh....ant traps maybe?

just be glad you dont have mice. me and a few others on here have found mouseses in teh carz.

·
Awww Yeah...
4,217 Posts
leave the car out in the sun and let the interior get freaking hot...that'll learn those bastards

·
Banned
21,941 Posts
leave the car out in the sun and let the interior get freaking hot...that'll learn those bastards
:rotfl:

water hose brah. clean the inside of your car, don't leave food in it. if they're still there once your car is clean, stop caring about it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.