Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Honda Integra
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else out there vape?

got off the stinkies a few years back and feel so much better. my favorite flavor is frutti cookie from phatpandavapor.com

·
Honda Integra
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, have seen all the vaping memes, but much healthier and better smelling than analogs

still have my dc5, don't think I will get rid of it as i'm looking to k24 swap her when it finally gives

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts

·
American HP!!
25,619 Posts
hate on crsx

brings so many great memories...
back when we were the most ruthless forum around.....making people cry, & maybe even a few suicides.

ahhh, the good old days #nostalgia

·
I'm NOT MENNONITE!!!
4 Posts
I vaped for a small amount of time trying to get off of Copenhagen, but I'm not about that "vape life".

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
i never even smoked so i guess vape just isnt a thing that caught my attention

·
Registered
15 Posts
I quit smoking cigarettes three years ago, maybe if I had never smoked, I wouldn't like vape, although I know people who don't smoke but love hookah. I use a vape pen and a nicotine-free vape juice mix. I don’t do this often, but recently my vape pen broke and I thought it might be a sign that I should give up the vape. But now I want to fix my vape, I need a new battery. I found this article https://vаpingdаily.com/best-510-threаd-bаtteries/ with reviews, but I can’t make a choice. Maybe someone here can give me advice which vape battery is better to choose?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts