Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys -- we are wrapping up our sema display media/signage this week. Of the photos we are using, the k series ones we have are either low-res or not our latest kits (shame on us, we NEVER remember to take pics). If your car is clean enough to be in bigass sema photos and the FR catalogs, we need high res pics of it ASAP! Anyone with a Full-Race equipped engine bay with textbook install (CLEAN!!) and some high res pics of it, please PM me. i need the pics at the latest at the end of this week!!

pics we are looking for:

1) overall engine bay shot, preferably with a civic A/C line

2) FMIC pic with or without bumper cover

3) turbo manifold/turbo/downpipe picture taken from the side of the car

4) pic of RBC charge pipe equipped Full-Race turbo kit

thanks for anyone interested in helping us out with our last minute SEMA madness!!

·
Retired OG
147,491,196 Posts
lol....

Good luck at SEMA Geoff, i am sure you will have plenty of pics to choose from

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
1st response was hilarious :rotfl:

but in serious, i know there's some guys here with some incredibly clean installs. I'd love to help ya out Geoff, but uh, I apparently dont have a kit to take photos of...

...yet :D

·
CLUBRSX.com Supporter
3,684 Posts
In on this.

·
i got killer fish
1,318 Posts
i say njsilver hes got a sweet engine bay

·
Vendor
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good luck at SEMA Geoff, i am sure you will have plenty of pics to choose from
thanks alot man, sema is a psychotic marathon for us. we really bust our asses every year to make a solid showing. Our booth has crazy stuff from our 1400whp supra turbo kit with 5" downpipe (everyone sticks their arm up it) to our twinscroll rotated-mount STi turbokit with FMIC and charge piping for a backwards-mounted intake manifold. its also cool to see a lot of the domestic guys responses when they see how fast "the japcars" go or how much power they make haha. i talk to so many people i lose my voice by the end of the show usually. hulk hogan says hi to us every year, that dude is HUGE.. is the CRSX staff going to make it this year?

In on this.
duh!!! i started a pm to you earlier and never hit send haha. i already contacted the modified photographer for yours and jun's pics.

i got some of the anodized FMIC. post them on here or e-mail them to you...
yeah please post up your pics in low res, if we can use it then please email to me in high res! thank you

·
700+ HP Club!!!
2,671 Posts

got some decent pics of the intercooler, if you want them just let me know geoff.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts