Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Doing my clerk thing...
1,606 Posts
I would call their help line 805-681-3410 and talk to them. There's a guy there, his name is Keith I think (?, somebody correct me if I'm wrong) who's very knowledgeable and friendly, bet he'll help you.

Another thing to try would be thehighspeedlab.com - give them a call, they know their stuff and are super friendly. The only thing - most likely you'll have to ship the blower (without manifold) to them and then pay for return shipment, which is quite pricey if you're in Moscow.

Maybe somebody esle will chime in with good advice.

Udachi s remontom!

·
0 Posts
I would call their help line 805-681-3410 and talk to them. There's a guy named Keith (?, somebody correct me if I'm wrong) who's very knowledgeable and friendly, bet he'll help you.

Another thing to try would be thehighspeedlab.com - give them a call, they know their stuff and are super friendly. The only thing - most likely you'll have to ship the blower (without manifold) to them and then pay for return shipment, which is quite pricey if you're in Moscow.

Maybe somebody esle will chime in with good advice.

Udachi s remontom!
I purchased an upgraded snout shaft from Scuffers, who is in the UK. Possibly you can PM him and see if that is an option.

·
Been there & gone back
2,315 Posts
Den if you need a shaft let me know I have a better one than the one from Moss. Scuffers a regular here sold me a higher quality one which I never got around to using and will sell it to you cheap. I would get everything else from Moss but I recommend this shaft over theirs since he used better materials. Shoot me a PM if interested I will sell it cheap since I dont have the M62 blower now. I am doing a Twinscrew blower project.

Thanks

·
Doing my clerk thing...
1,606 Posts
That :iamwiths: would be the best solution :thumbsup:

Erik, I didn't notice that you have an upgraded snout... Wasn't looking at it closely though..

·
Been there & gone back
2,315 Posts
Hi !
my jackson was broken too .
A ball bearing was broken, and then shaft was broken too :((
this is a foto ..
http://i052.radikal.ru/0904/44/933e7523bdfe.jpg

i found a catalog
http://www.supercharger.com/graphics/BOMS/989-552.pdf
but there are no pictures here and i don't know which parts i need.
can you help me ?
which parts i need to repair a supercharger ?
number of shaft and ball bearing ..
I recommend you have thehighspeedlab.com do the work for you. You can send the upgraded shaft from me if you want or they have all the parts needed as well if you didnt want to buy mine. Either way they can get you squared away.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I purchased an upgraded snout shaft from Scuffers, who is in the UK. Possibly you can PM him and see if that is an option.
!! he sell it on ebay ))

http://cgi.ebay.com/Supercharger-Nose-shaft-for-JRSC-Eaton-M62_W0QQitemZ260386889123QQihZ016QQcategoryZ9886QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em122

is that shaft what i need ??? r u sure ?

also i need new ball bearing ? do u know some of online shop ?

I recommend you have thehighspeedlab.com do the work for you.
ok !
i will try !
thanks.

·
0 Posts
That :iamwiths: would be the best solution :thumbsup:

Erik, I didn't notice that you have an upgraded snout... Wasn't looking at it closely though..
No, the OEM one is still in. I just have the hardened one as a backup/ conversation piece.

·
Been there & gone back
2,315 Posts
!! he sell it on ebay ))

http://cgi.ebay.com/Supercharger-Nose-shaft-for-JRSC-Eaton-M62_W0QQitemZ260386889123QQihZ016QQcategoryZ9886QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em122

is that shaft what i need ??? r u sure ?

also i need new ball bearing ? do u know some of online shop ?

ok !
i will try !
thanks.

Hey thats Scuffers. I really want to sell mine so I will make a better offer than him if you want. I really have no use for it anymore and it is brand new as well.

Buy this shaft and the rest of the parts from Highspeedlabs if you have them rebuild it.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
GLOL!

go out and look what happens....

one on Ebay is a OEM one (as in Magnason)

no problem shipping one to Russia, although it Tomas want to sell his that's fine with me..

Can supply bearings and seal too if required.

·
Been there & gone back
2,315 Posts
GLOL!

go out and look what happens....

one on Ebay is a OEM one (as in Magnason)

no problem shipping one to Russia, although it Tomas want to sell his that's fine with me..

Can supply bearings and seal too if required.
Hey Scuffers he sent me the email which I just got. I have one of the upgraded shafts I bought from you awhile back so I want to sell it to him so someone gets to use it and not worry about shaft breakage.

Thanks

·
Doing my clerk thing...
1,606 Posts
Den if you are in Russia its cheaper to buy from Scuffers than me. He can supply you with the other parts as well. Highspeed labs is also in the US and would cost you an arm and a leg to get it here and back.

Sorry I didnt catch this sooner.

Thank you
Yeah I mentioned this in my post also, shipping between Russia and US is a bitch, and blower is pretty heavy.
I would buy all the parts off Scuffers. Sorry Thomas, but shipping would cost him a lot for sure, unless he decides to send the blower to thehighspeedlab anyway.

·
Registered
79 Posts
and may be i need a new cover ?
cover was damage by ball berning behind pulley,as you see on foto .
where i can buy new cover ? and how much does it cost ?

21 - 40 of 47 Posts