Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
...it's too big
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i VieTEC said:
Just go with JRSC-R...do it...do it
im gonna try and get a sponsorship from them once my car is done in about a week... dunno if they will go for it but i think i saw someone on here who got one from them and didnt have very many mods

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
noslenwerd said:
im gonna try and get a sponsorship from them once my car is done in about a week... dunno if they will go for it but i think i saw someone on here who got one from them and didnt have very many mods
hahaha good luck...tons of rsx running around in cali with jrsc installed and still no sponsorship

if you do get sponsorship sonny would be pissed...hahaha he's done so much free costumer support service for them :thumbsup:

·
...it's too big
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i VieTEC said:
hahaha good luck...tons of rsx running around in cali with jrsc installed and still no sponsorship

if you do get sponsorship sonny would be pissed...hahaha he's done so much free costumer support service for them :thumbsup:
im not from so cal lol.. im east coast.. which is why im hopin i can sneak in.

I hear most companies sponsor cars that already have a lot of show mods done.. and i just got 8k worth of show mods on my car so i dunno, we will see

·
...it's too big
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wdsonny said:
I got 10grand worth of go! What makes you so special? Anyway, good luck. I will stay in the background. Ultimate Sleeper, baby!
wow sorry man.. never said i was so special... just hopeful that i can get some kind of sponsorship if i make a good proposal. I have 10 grand in show... ill post pix when its done

·
Registered
576 Posts
For me there is no other SC, Jackson all the way. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.