Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first I thought I hated those, but lately i've been appreciating them alot more.

a guy came in to my work, with an old school, custom blue softail with tons of chrome work, nice phat loud pipes, and some engine work (i have no idea how a v-twin works). god damn it was nice! :love:

he started it up for me and I was out there for like 20 mins while I was supposed to be working masturbating to the sound of these mother fuckers.

when I get older, i'll have a ducati 1098, and one of these bad boys in the 'rage. take er on nice cruises with the wifey on the back :)

8,021 Posts
not a big fan of the chopper and cruiser types but I can appreciate the workmanship and quality. I'll take a naked sportbike though

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
If it's not a sportbike, I'm VERY against plastic. That means, no Goldwings, no HD cruisers with front fairings or windshields, etc.

Otherwise, I'm ok with most cruiser bikes. Not exactly my style, but I appreciate the relaxed riding position, sound, and simplicity.

Lately, I've been BIG into so-called "cafe" bikes, as in stuff like the Ducati Monster, 'Zuki SV650 (the one WITHOUT the big front fairings), and the Kawi Z1000.

OMG...Kawi Z1000. I need to go fap fap to this picture:

·
'89 'til INFINITY
3,510 Posts

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
If it's not a sportbike, I'm VERY against plastic. That means, no Goldwings, no HD cruisers with front fairings or windshields, etc.

Otherwise, I'm ok with most cruiser bikes. Not exactly my style, but I appreciate the relaxed riding position, sound, and simplicity.

Lately, I've been BIG into so-called "cafe" bikes, as in stuff like the Ducati Monster, 'Zuki SV650 (the one WITHOUT the big front fairings), and the Kawi Z1000.

I thought I was the only one that loves the new zonek. I can't get over of the tuba exhaust, but I've seen pics with an arrow full and its teh secks.

I'm appreciate all bikes...different strokes for different folks.

Every day I ride, I'm appreciating the seating position on the tuono. It has the RSV power, but much more relaxed riding. My gf appreciates it too, as well as my wrists!

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
not really.....alot of them didnt wave at me today during our 8 hour canyon run today...i flicked them off after

·
made of particles
11,438 Posts
that one in your pic looks like an exile - way pricey shit, but quite badass looking - exilecycles.com i think.

dont have a bike, always wanted to though. anything from cruiser types (though i'm not a big fan of full-fairing harley type cruisers, but their regular bikes are cool) to nakeds to sportbikes is groovy.

haha ive actually had a couple harley guys give me the thumbs up in the rsx - go fig.

·
Mr. Bear
8,079 Posts

saw that in maxim today... hot

·
Registered
20,142 Posts

:drool: I fucking love this bike.

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
And although I'd probably never want to drive it just because it's gotta be hard to handle with that much stretch and rake... this thing is tits.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I really like the Yamaha warrior and the Yamaha V-Max. i don't think i'd ever have JUST a cruiser, but if i can afford it i'd like to have a couple of different bikes for different missions. Like a sportbike, a cruiser, a Supermoto, and a vintage bike.

As far as vintage, i'd like to build an old school triumph bobber/chopper type bike. with white-wall tires, like this pic::

Attachments

·
fix-a-flat
1,079 Posts
And although I'd probably never want to drive it just because it's gotta be hard to handle with that much stretch and rake... this thing is tits.

Is it just the angle, or does that thing have ZERO ground clearence? :confused:

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
It's air ride suspension... Ryan, what's up dude, good to see ya online!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.