Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
sold mine a month or two ago, now it is mazda3 life for me. had a 03 eternal blue base auto rsx, got it in 06 with 45k miles and sold it right around 100k, thing was still running strong when the new owner picked it up, i had it checked for everything in and out too (had paper records) to prove it as well

anyway miss it here and there, but the mazda has more room and i can use it for more stuff

·
I don't know you
16,614 Posts
Was feeling nostalgic on my way into work today and was going to make this thread, but saw this one. Some familiar names in here.

Still daily mine. original owner, 243k and 15 years later.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Still have mine, bought in 09, has 110k on it now, however just locked my engine so now i might be looking to k24 swap and keep it going. Or get a new car lol

·
mex edition steve
5,132 Posts
glad to see some people still own theirs after so many years, lately I've been getting told to get a more age appropriate car. I got my rsx back on late 06 with 30K on it, I think its right at 130K right now.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Still lurkin. I drive 3 other cars now so other than maintenance the RSX is done - never got to do the a2/6sp swap I wanted but oh well. If the engine or tranny ever fails I’ll have a reason to, otherwise it’ll be my forever project car since it’s still in perfect shape.

·
I don't know you
16,614 Posts
Still lurkin. I drive 3 other cars now so other than maintenance the RSX is done - never got to do the a2/6sp swap I wanted but oh well. If the engine or tranny ever fails I’ll have a reason to, otherwise it’ll be my forever project car since it’s still in perfect shape.
I'm in a nearly identical boat. My wife and I have 4 cars, but I still drive the RSX a good amount. I want to do a ~$25k build on the RSX but can't get myself to pull the trigger on wasting that kind of money on it. Mine isn't in perfect shape but is still a looker with 250k on it.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts