Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw one picture a while back and thought it looked VERY good...any more of them lying around anywhere? i may opt for the OEM over the INGs it was that good...

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
There are plenty, you just need to search in the member profiles areas. Here is a pic of mine before the mugen when I was on comptechs.

·
"Ethical" Hacker
1,340 Posts
With the Club RSX springs from the store...

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Come on man, do a search! Everyone and there mom has the oem kit... Go check it out at your local acura dealer.

·
"Ethical" Hacker
1,340 Posts
lol, no clue, not my car... :p

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
im a newb to lowering, does lowering via springs cause any problems with tire/shock wear?

·
Registered
126 Posts
damn... NONE of y'all got a license plate in the front, what the hell?!?! Aren't you guys afraid of getting a ticket for that?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Lowered on tein s-techs

·
Registered
37 Posts
a66 said:
damn... NONE of y'all got a license plate in the front, what the hell?!?! Aren't you guys afraid of getting a ticket for that?
hah..no...none of the cars at my house ever had front license plates..got a ticket only once..just cause of a gay cop that stopped my mom's TSX because of her tint..which was 35%..and wrote up the tint and no license plate.....worst thing happens..u get a fix-it ticket (which is not expensive at all, like $15 or something)..u put on a license plate and take it to sheriff's place to check it off...then go home and take it off and be more careful not to be around and gay cops... :driving:

..Oh and I live in So-Cal...where cops are usually a pain..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts