Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Yeah, custom kits are fairly common nowadays. A local guy had a custom kit on his base RSX and was putting down somewhere in the neighborhood of 240whp, if I remember correctly. Whatever you end up doing, most def. use K-Pro for engine management purposes.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
reading is fundamental little one. (rsx'n)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
i know some guy who built his own kit. he spent under $1k but it was on another car, not the rsx. Just letting you know you can build up your own kit around that price..excluding the tuning and kpro.

·
I love Audi Junkie!!!
3,804 Posts
teggei2 said:
i know some guy who built his own kit. he spent under $1k but it was on another car, not the rsx. Just letting you know you can build up your own kit around that price..excluding the tuning and kpro.

He must have used a busted up old turbo!!!

-JMS

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
hasha said:
As in buying parts sepereatly.. anyone? how much did it cost?
i bet ur pretty tired of ppl telling u to search...arent u hasha :finger:

·
Registered
465 Posts
look at my signature....all that for $3500.its a bigger turbo than any of the kits come with and upgraded injectors to run any boost and kpro.doesnt get any better than that for bang for your buck.dyno sheet coming soon.looking to put down around 300whp at 8.5-9 psi.

·
Registered
465 Posts
oh and when i said bigger turbo than the other kits i meant bigger than what is offered base price.i know they have options for bigger turbos like 60-1 and 62-1 so dont try it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.