Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol sorry man, I've been searching for different sites with that hood all day ...got lazy, won't happen again ;)

Thanks for the input though. I'll probably end up ordering from there but I wanted to see if you guys knew anything about that site first

....and CRSX doesn't carry that hood

·
#BAMF
21,617 Posts
veilsideguy bought some stuff off rsxmspts and he said it was very reliable quick shipping etc. pm him..he'll tell you =)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks alot +Rav3n+, I'll pm him and see what he says. As for getting a similar hood, I really just want the Mugen one. It looks good and its functional

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
i bought my strut bar from them and got it 4 days after i ordered...very fast and they give you a tracking # and shit...i'd buy from there again, but of course crsx is better :)

·
Always Brave
67,134 Posts
yeahi said:
get what u want....
Exactly, I try to support CRSX as much as I can - but if they dont have something that I want, I wont settle for something else.

I've heard good things from them though - let us know.

·
19's SOLD
654 Posts
they are good, i got my wing from them , Adam is a great guy to deal with

·
Registered
946 Posts
they are t3h awesome...ive bought my exhaust, strut bar, etc...
anything that i havent bought from CRSX, ive bought from there, and i have to say ive never had a problem with anything. ever.

i am still skeptical of those people claiming they had bad experiences with them.

·
Mugen Suspension project
305 Posts
Adam is a fucking punk, sent me the wrong sideskirts and emblems gave me the distributors phone number and told me to fuck off it wasnt his problem anymore! I've been waiting to bash that mother fucker for a long time, just never had the opportunity. I, nor will any friend or family member ever order from him again, and to top it all off, it took a full month to get me the wrong side skirts in the first place, adam is a sorry mother fucker who posts only decent testimonials on his web site and deletes all the negatives, notice how there aern't many testimonials? If I got the chance I'd have ordered either from the manufactorer or crsx instead of some low life middle man mother fucker like adam! Fuck off ass hole, and I hope you respond Adam cause i'll let more shit slip if your anything less then polite!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts