Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Court date is monday, im going to make the payment online now. I should be ok, right?...

·
Registered
180 Posts
I couldn't pay mine online, I had to go in and deal w/ the judge but my shit was reckless and prohibited 4 fucking points on my record too. That might explain why my insurance is so damn high ;) . But yea see if it will let you pay online if not then you'll have to do what I did. Cuz i did try paying online. what did you get a ticket for?

·
Formerly Trvotypes
7,220 Posts
whats the website to pay online?

·
Registered
73 Posts
whats the website to pay online?
Info to do so will/should be on the ticket. I paid my ticket (20 over :vtec: in my '93 civic lol) online with no issue. Funny thing - I went 5 years in my S2k with out even getting pulled over once. Ended up with a ticket in my winter beater. If I had a ticket for 5 over - I would fight it.

·
:lurk:
1,612 Posts
You have a court date for 5 over? What are we missing here...
I would guess school zone. They're really anal about speeding in school zones (which I understand).

And yeah, you should be ok with online payment. I had a friend who mailed it in the day before. For mailing, as long as it's postmarked before the date, you'll be fine. Just don't get pulled over before they process it. :noes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts