Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would Everybody in the 757 Please Stand Up!!

Switchin it up.. :laughing:

·
mmmmm Lucy
496 Posts
What up fellas. Myself and CrashKid85 are both from the area. He's from Hampton and I live in Virginia Beach. How long have you guys been in the area? Shoot me a PM and we can all meet up this week. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live over near Langley AFB and Langley Speedway.... I been in the area about 2 years now..Had the RSX a little over 1 year... If anybody wants to meet up this weekend coming up, Im down....anytime any place... Any Suggestions????

·
464whp 360tq
1,752 Posts
whats up guys.... i used to live in virgnia beach va,, ....ill be der jan 16th till 18th any meet goin on?

591 Posts
ok guys ill be back in VA at the end of jan..me and subrsx will def meet up with everyone.. i really wanna do a shoot and meet...lets make it a sat morn or something...im sure we can find a parking garage for a shoot or something. ill set something up with u guys if you want to..PM ME

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok guys ill be back in VA at the end of jan..me and subrsx will def meet up with everyone.. i really wanna do a shoot and meet...lets make it a sat morn or something...im sure we can find a parking garage for a shoot or something. ill set something up with u guys if you want to..PM ME
delish what kid?
and theres a parking garage here at CNU which i know we could use with no issues. but im sure there are others
Sounds good...Im down for whenever....If we all wait till the end of jan then thats plenty of time ahead for everyone to know if they can be there....Also gives me time to hopefully get some new rims and tires....Not sure what im going with yet...Any time an any day (friday, saturday) is good for me..

·
Registered
10 Posts
im down for whatever well the 30th of january is a friday and the 31st is saturday so how bout we try one of those days and now we need a place. Oh, and are we tryin meet to in the morning or night cuz i like night photoshoots in a parking garage personally haha but its prolly gonna be cold as balls

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.