Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been thinking about it alot lately. (Meaning today and yesterday) I've had my S for only a few months but I'm not really feeling it anymore. The stick shift is fun on the weekends just messing around, but driving it to commute 35 minutes each way every day on backroads and in traffic is just kind of a pain in the ass. The CL-S seems like a good comprimise of semi-sportyish but has tons of luxo and comfort. (I suppose the trans issue is separate because i could get an RSX with an auto) I feel sort of immature driving an RSX, it seems too ricer hatchback for me..stock. Kids trying to race me in civics and other imports, I dont know, haven't made my mind up, just curious if anyones gone this route. My dealer has a '03 ABP CL-S with 42k for $15695, I coudl probably trade my S for it just about evenly

Sparknotes: I want a grandma car.

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
Go for TL-s or TSX

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
you will never get an even trade since dealers rape you. K > * so you should keep the S and mod it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you will never get an even trade since dealers rape you. K > * so you should keep the S and mod it.
Yeah I'd have to see waht the dealer could give me.

My mom traded in her 2 year old 25,000 mile car for a brand new one and got a check for 5 grand, last may. ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
i use to have one before the rsx...it was an amazing car...very comfortable and powerful...its up to you though...i just got the rsx cuz im more into sporty cars and dont care too much about luxury or comfort

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
CL-S sucks. 2nd gen TL/CL-S have shitty trannys and break all the time.

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
I love my cousins older tl-s

·
Suzuka Blue AP2
739 Posts
cl-s are very nice cars, the only people with tranny problems are the one's who think they're racecars and treat them like racecars my best friends dad has had an 03 since 5kms and it now has 125,000 kms with no tranny replacement

i prefer the tl's tho... especially the 07 type s

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
No, its facts that those trannys suck. Go look on Acurazine and see how many people have had their trannys replaced.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts