Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Toda exhaust manifold at the beginning of dec. i first went through clubrsx but they cancelled my order because they cant hold an order for longer than 30 days and they said it wouldnt be in until jan. sometime. so i went through a local dealer by me to eliminate the middle man and i called toda today and asked them if they have an eta on when they will be receiving a shipment and they said they dont know..they said in 2006. well it is 2006 so what does that mean? march? august? anyone know?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why would you post?

·
'S' on my chest
4,735 Posts
Get ready to wait for sometime my friend. I ordered mine in October and that was when they first got their container from Japan. Before October they were out of stock since June/July. Look for Spring '06...just a educated guess of mine.

BTW, don't pay retail for it either.;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was it worth the wait? my friends are trying to talk me out of it and telling me to get a dcrh and with the money left over an exhaust.

·
Car = Stock back in 2004
1,630 Posts
mugen integra said:
was it worth the wait? my friends are trying to talk me out of it and telling me to get a dcrh and with the money left over an exhaust.
def worth it.. the dcrh is a piece of shit.. i hate mine... cant wait to swap on the comptech.. maybe u should look into that.. it makes more power, and is very good quality

·
'S' on my chest
4,735 Posts
mugen integra said:
Yes it was worth the wait. Don't waste your money on the DCRH. The TODA RH is a much better peice, don't settle just because the DCRH is an inexpensive alternative.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts