Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the subject says. any new body kits or lip kits coming out / soon to be released? say, within the next 3-4 months?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no speculation? i guess we'll just have to wait til it actually comes out, if it comes out at all. i've heard rumors that ground designs might have one out. i've also heard rumors about the aero duo 2 coming out.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
HaHa..I remember I use to want a 99 Civic Si with the black widow 1 kit and that black widow 1 hood....the one that looks like the hood has nostrols...lol

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
noslenwerd said:
good thread... i know black widow/street fighter kits are coming out soon (ground designs makes them)

kinda ricey ... everyone with a civic gets one
Sh*t, it's been on their freakin site for a looooong ass time and still, NO PICS OR UPDATES up... If you see the Civic in magazines wit the RSX front conversion, it has the Black Widow Kit on it so that'll give you an idea how it looks... IMO :shakehead

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
I think Blitz is supposed to make one.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
SwtnShyBoi29 said:
Sh*t, it's been on their freakin site for a looooong ass time and still, NO PICS OR UPDATES up... If you see the Civic in magazines wit the RSX front conversion, it has the Black Widow Kit on it so that'll give you an idea how it looks... IMO :shakehead
yea i know, i used to check it all the time just outta curiosity to see what they look like. I remeber last summer i called em up asking about it and they said they needed a car to fit it to. (they were gonna make a wide body kit similar to the one they made for the CRX on that site [nice as hell]) They wanted to take my car, but i woulda been without it for 3 months, plus i live on the other side of the country so i woulda had to pay to send it over to cali.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Heh One day i'll turn my car into the nfs underground RSX =/ jk

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Chargespeed lip kit, and no you cant have it, j/k. I wanna be original and not get a kit everyone else had. It's awesome too.

8,021 Posts
Ings kit in carbon fiber will be available soon from Extreme Dimensions. Mugen in carbon fiber is available now.

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
someone should make a kit that looks like this! btw, i photochopped it, i dont know what the original kit was, but it fits! :)

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
OmegA-RSX-S said:
Chargespeed lip kit, and no you cant have it, j/k. I wanna be original and not get a kit everyone else had. It's awesome too.
so it is just a lip kit? i always thought it was a full bumper replacement... so i'm guessing that the front lip will not fit if you have the oem fogs?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Chargespeed makes a full bumper kit also. look on this site in the bodykit section.

Yes the foglights will fit, as you can see in my sig, they are not affected by the lip.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i actually will probably get the JDM ion fogs for mine. Just not lookin forward to spending 400 bucks for some foglights that will probably get cracked or something.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts