Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know if anyone has the carbon fiber hatch, how's the fitment, and quality.

·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
8,021 Posts
I can have it made, but I need 10 orders of it first. Oh, and someone needs to give up their hatch for almost a month. Haha

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
I can have it made, but I need 10 orders of it first. Oh, and someone needs to give up their hatch for almost a month. Haha
maybe u can get one at a junk yard?

8,021 Posts
shibbism said:
maybe u can get one at a junk yard?
But ill also need about 10 orders of around 500-1000 US dollars...:dontknow:

8,021 Posts
When you get the carbon fiber hatch, you'll most likely have to get a lighter window. If the window is too heavy, as soon as you close the trunk or something, the carbon fiber will crack. Thats probably why they dont have the window in the picture.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
When you get the carbon fiber hatch, you'll most likely have to get a lighter window. If the window is too heavy, as soon as you close the trunk or something, the carbon fiber will crack. Thats probably why they dont have the window in the picture.
Agreed.

IMO the hatch is really overkill unless you want to get the fal race application windows while you're at it. If you do both, damn I really feel sorry for your wallet. :eek:

·
Registered
167 Posts
damn i remember seeing some project versions of a CF hatch...i'll look around my comp for pics

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
8,021 Posts
Actually, I talked to my sponsor and he told me that all he needs is a hatch and he can have it made. Whoever donates the hatch can get a free cf hatch. Email me if youre located in Southern Cali.

·
K Builder
588 Posts
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
Actually, I talked to my sponsor and he told me that all he needs is a hatch and he can have it made. Whoever donates the hatch can get a free cf hatch. Email me if youre located in Southern Cali.

I have a Carbon Fiber Rear hatch... i could take pics later this week, need to find a camera first....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts