Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
i just purchased from phasenine yesterday, i'll have to see about the quality. There are a few ppl here have bought it from streetstyler, don't know about the quality. I hear they don't respond much to emails and takes long for shipping. That's why i went somewhere else. Do a search, there are many threads about it here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea I got mine from there. Fitment was great. Shipping was ok. They said they sell them faster than they can get the kits made. For $365 Shipped and the fitment it came in I can see why. Good stuff.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
RSXER111 said:
Yea I got mine from there. Fitment was great. Shipping was ok. They said they sell them faster than they can get the kits made. For $365 Shipped and the fitment it came in I can see why. Good stuff.
for the $180 i paid for my front and sides from phasenine, it was damn worth it. they fit with no problem, the reason people have gaps on the side skirts IMO is because they installed them wrong. i'll go snap a few pics in a minute to show you guys how well the kit fits. (it took 4mnths to get my kit in though LOL, i ordered it before they started up their company, and about a week after they started the company i got my kit....)

·
Registered
38 Posts
shit~~ iz been a month that i've ordered c-west front and side lips from streetstlyer~...wtF!!! how long do i have to waiT!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts