Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered these pedals after so much deciding, and love the style and color(titanium to match the interior). Now, they dont have a dead pedal, so I was wondering who makes one that can GO with or match this set(upper right side).

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had this in mind, but i think its only in light blue color to match razos titan series which are also light metal blue. Though you cant really tell in this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
what company are those first set of pedals from? i like the red ones.. if u can give me any info.. itd be much appreciated.. thanks!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
248 Posts
nice! thanks man!

·
got nothin on me kingkong
41 Posts
One of my friends had those blue ones from that picture. Yes, they are hot, but after a while, blue color wears out and than it looks stupid. :dontknow:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have those pedals (you can see them in one of the interior pictures on the featured ride) and I bought a Razo Dead pedal that has 3 holes in it. I don't have my digi cam with me right now though. I am going to be adding some dress up stuff this weekend so I can have pics by then.

Cheers
disco

·
Registered
668 Posts
:laughing: I know I know I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.

I originally was looking at the Razo Competition Ti's but they have that blue tint that doenst got well with my Red interior. So I found these at a local shop (when I was in phoenix) and grabbed them. I think I'm going to pick up a pair of red one's though. But if the red wears off that will be poopy.

Thanks for the link to the site where I can get em.
Cheers
disco

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same here, that is why I dint get them. I had my local shop order them and then didnt get em cuz they had a tint of blue, omg, why??(blue RSX i guess) I wanted some to match the titanium interior and got these. Cant wait till they arrive!!! Then I am in search of a DEAD pedal!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ok here's a picture of my deadpedal.

it took me too long to find that so I'll let you do more searching for a better picture if you want.

here's the link to where I got the image from. I think I paid about $17 for mine but I didnt have to pay shipping.

Razo alluminum deadpedal

cheers
disco

·
Registered
668 Posts
Here's my pedals with that set and the Razo deadpedal I mentioned. (My dirty baby is getting a bath and makeover this weekend too)

werd
disco

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yup, that looks good, that is the one!!!Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts