Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there a way i can save it to my computer...im trying to save the whole season

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but rossi's brain was going faster than stoner's.

:rotfl:
lol seriously...rossi is always on his ass on the turns...tapping tires and shit...this season is kinda:shakehead but im glad Hopkins got his first podium

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i cant believe this is the second time in two races that rossi goes wide left and off the pavement lol.
lol getting desperate? or tires cant keep up...hes gotta try something new or else stoner will pull on the straights

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
i cant believe this is the second time in two races that rossi goes wide left and off the pavement lol.
lol, desperate times call for desperate measures haha

lol getting desperate? or tires cant keep up...hes gotta try something new or else stoner will pull on the straights
Man those Ducati's were INSANE on the straights!!! Rossi got pwnt lap after lap and there really was nothing he could do about it. I was amazed by how easly Stoner was able to just walk away from the field but he's having an incredible season and it's awesome watching him piss in rossi's cornflakes :)

lat-R

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
but then...in Jerez...stoner was all the way in 5th...i think...but he didnt stand a chance against the real riders because no straight aways

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Yeah, wait for the tracks without long straights...the only real place rossi was down and out was on the straights, and even then he made up the 1 second deficit throughout the rest of the course. This season should be real fun to watch..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts