Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i searched google i searched here and i even search ebay and came up with nothing so it has brought me to this.....has anyone ever heard of south florida forced induction series turbos or anything like that? i know they are more than likely garbage but im just trying to get an idea of what is out there.

·
Bańned
12,108 Posts
you might want to post this in the florida section. if its anything, its probably a shop over there. where did you hear about them?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a tuner in el paso was saying tht the turbo he reccomends for my build is a south florida forced induction series its a t3/to4e he was talkin bout....i have seen it and its a journal bearing if it helps any

·
Bańned
12,108 Posts
ive never heard of it. its probably a kit that a shop fabbed up kinda like AFI (afi is a decent kit but i dont think they make turbo kits anymore and for the price you can get a peakboost kit which cant be beat for the money). id rather go with a more known kit tbh. maybe someone else can chime in but i dont think many people will say they know what it is.

if you could get more info on it then that would be great, like what parts they are using

·
Retired OG
147,491,194 Posts
a tuner in el paso was saying tht the turbo he reccomends for my build is a south florida forced induction series its a t3/to4e he was talkin bout....i have seen it and its a journal bearing if it helps any
never really heard of SFP making turbos, and T3/T04E doesn't say anything about a turbo besides its flanged for a T3 manifold, you would need to find the specs of the turbo

·
get your stacks up
1,947 Posts
sounds like a ebay turbo to me. but trying to rename it to make it sound high speed

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
never really heard of SFP making turbos, and T3/T04E doesn't say anything about a turbo besides its flanged for a T3 manifold, you would need to find the specs of the turbo
such as the turbine and compressor wheel sizes?

@turbo rsx: i did search it on ebay and came up with nothing....so as imbest123 said it may be house made.

·
Retired OG
147,491,194 Posts
sounds like a ebay turbo to me. but trying to rename it to make it sound high speed
exactly.

yes the trims on those

but your better off sticking with a name brand turbo, like Garrett, Precision, Bullseye, Borg warner, Forced performance etc

·
Bańned
12,108 Posts

@turbo rsx: i did search it on ebay and came up with nothing....so as imbest123 said it may be house made.
nonono i didnt mean the turbo was house made lol. i meant the manifold, downpipe, etc may be house made. a lot of the turbo kits on ebay go under t3/to4e so thats why turbo rsx said what he did. thats my guess also. look under the description for those $800 turbo kits on ebay

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nonono i didnt mean the turbo was house made lol. i meant the manifold, downpipe, etc may be house made. a lot of the turbo kits on ebay go under t3/to4e so thats why turbo rsx said what he did. thats my guess also. look under the description for those $800 turbo kits on ebay
doh! my bad guys....so then yeh it deff ssounds more and more like an ebay turbo. thanks for help guys!! real quick if i get this turbo (which ii wont i just being curious) nd i later want a garrett gt3076r id just have to basically plug and play in a sense (assuming oil inlets nd exhaust bolts nd dumptuber nd intercooler sizing is the same) right? without a re-tune? appreciate it everyone

·
Bańned
12,108 Posts
doh! my bad guys....so then yeh it deff ssounds more and more like an ebay turbo. thanks for help guys!! real quick if i get this turbo (which ii wont i just being curious) nd i later want a garrett gt3076r id just have to basically plug and play in a sense (assuming oil inlets nd exhaust bolts nd dumptuber nd intercooler sizing is the same) right? without a re-tune? appreciate it everyone
ya it would be take off slap on but you definitely would need a retune and dont consider that kit lol. stay with trusted manufacturers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.