Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...0695&spn=0.00657,0.013947&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr

Hey guys I am looking for some off-campus housing for the school year and came across this place right outside of Mason. I've been corresponding with the owner and he is accepting applications for 5 rooms that are available.

Basically it's a townhouse. Rent is 450/month with a 450 security deposit. 3.5 bathrooms. 5 bedrooms. Cable TV. 12 month lease. Just putting this out there. I am planning on looking at the place and talking this over with my family.

Unit Features
Air Conditioning
Dishwasher
Patio/Balcony/Porch/Deck
Hardwood Floors
Carpet
Fireplace
Furnished
Smoke-Free
Washer/Dryer

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im going up to mason in the next like 10-15 mins so i am gonna drive by it, might ask to see the place tomorrow or wednesday so ill take pics of the outside today and when i get to see it ill try and take a few pics

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
im going up to mason in the next like 10-15 mins so i am gonna drive by it, might ask to see the place tomorrow or wednesday so ill take pics of the outside today and when i get to see it ill try and take a few pics
post pics of outside and inside

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
$450 is cheap as balls. I'd jump in if I worked in DC

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
can i have parties every day and night? lol jp gl with finding 4 others if it was like 4 girls i think you would have guys bidding on the place lmao

1 - 20 of 31 Posts