Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
617 to 404
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching on craigslist here in ATL and found this guy selling a fiberglass front bumper and a carbon fiber front/rear bumper all for 70 bucks. Then he said he has a carbon fiber wing. I told him that I would like to look at the wing and he just posted it up. But now he wants 300 for the wing and bumpers. Has anyone see anyone driving around with this big ass wing before? If so...do you know if the carbon fiber bumpers are in good condition?

Here is the link to the bumpers:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/781749788.html

And here is the link to the wing.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/802711513.html

I def don't want the wing but was interested in the front/back bumpers. But now this dude trying to sell me all 3 for 300? That's ridiculous.

·
617 to 404
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:rotfl: that's what I'm saying
but he suppose to send me pics of tha carbon fiber front/rear bumper this weekend.

Has anyone seen this wing on a RSX? Can't even imagine what it would look like.

Dude was trying to sell me the wing for 230 bucks
gtfo

He said he also has a carbon fiber hood he trying to let go for cheap

Don't worry guys....I aint puttin that wing on my car...just too humiliating....:laughat:

·
:)
15,563 Posts
omg... lol

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
Get mine. Needs a little bit of fix. $90 for mugen front bumper. 02-04
Let me know

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
what color is it?
and what u mean by a little bit of fix?
cracked? needs to be painted?
it's kind of cracked. not a lot thou. and there's some scratches on the bottom. a lil crack on the left side.
thte color is FPR. Got it painted at MAACO so not that good. Might want to repaint, and fix' em. I juss need money to get a new ITR lip. That's it.

·
617 to 404
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's kind of cracked. not a lot thou. and there's some scratches on the bottom. a lil crack on the left side.
thte color is FPR. Got it painted at MAACO so not that good. Might want to repaint, and fix' em. I juss need money to get a new ITR lip. That's it.
Im all set with that. Thanks anyways. I have another front bumper but I didn't want to get it painted that's why I was lookin at that carbon fiber bumper. Good luck wit
tha sale tho.

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
your heading down the wrong path and fast. Turn around now before its too late.

·
UGA Alum
1,026 Posts
if you want carbon fiber, i think carbon creations/seibon would be better

1 - 14 of 14 Posts