Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can order or find the blue wrinkle paint used on honda valve covers!! I want the blue that comes on them bad but will settle for the red but havent been able to find any! thanks to anyone who can help me out!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol good point.

But while we're on the topic.... what models have a blue valve cover??
well im not sayin that any rsx comes with it( of course) but there are a few, very rare honda engines that come with blue valve covers! such as the
F20B (accord euro-r motor)!

If anyone could help me out with finding this blue it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
well im not sayin that any rsx comes with it( of course) but there are a few, very rare honda engines that come with blue valve covers! such as the
F20B (accord euro-r motor)!

If anyone could help me out with finding this blue it would be greatly appreciated!
Yeah, I knew no RSX's come with it. I never knew the Euro accord had a blue valve cover. Any pics?

·
JDM Ho Fo SHoooo
4,791 Posts
i think he is talkin bout this blue wrinkle paint job:

Originally designed for the Japanese Domestic Market Accord Euro-R 220HP H22. Will fit all H22 Honda Prelude 97-01 Engines. BRAND NEW in JDM Honda packaging. Looks great in any engine bay and your JDM friends will NOTICE this. DISPLAY THE TRUE COLORS of HONDA's TYPE-R series to show your dedication to Honda Power!
from ICBMOTORSPORT.COM

·
JDM Ho Fo SHoooo
4,791 Posts
thanks for the link and yes that is exactly the valve cover i was talking about! im lovin it!:thumbsup:
no problem man...i like the blue too but i would prefer the red :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts