Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I’d just buy new tbh. Most ppl want too much for used, new comes with a 1 year warranty which i have had to use before. Totally worth the $500-600 new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’d just buy new tbh. Most ppl want too much for used, new comes with a 1 year warranty which i have had to use before. Totally worth the $500-600 new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a borla exhaust I’m selling. I owned a Invidia Q300 exhaust before this, honestly am much happier with the borla. The Invidia would hit the middle of the body and drone.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have a borla exhaust I’m selling. I owned a Invidia Q300 exhaust before this, honestly am much happier with the borla. The Invidia would hit the middle of the body and drone.
What do you want for it? P.M me maybe we can make a deal?

·
Registered
44 Posts
What do you want for it? P.M me maybe we can make a deal?
Good question, send me a text at 316-730-8two00. I’ll send you some pictures and we can chat. I’m not trying to knock the Invidia Q300 because I had it paired with a Invidia RH for about a year. However I now understand why the Borla exhaust is $600-700. Fitment is spot on, tone is perfect both daily driving and “track” driving, not to mention the Borla name and reputation. It’s very obvious they put ALOT of R&D in all their products.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts