Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the miss spell guys, my names Mike. I did a RSX Commercial not to long ago (In Sig) for a class project. I want to do another one but this time on the new TL Type S, I will put this one on youtube, streetfire, clubrsx...etc. Im thinking of sending it to Acura once im done with it. If anyone is interested, im pretty much looking for a stock outside look, if lowered thats fine. If you have intake would be better for sound. I live in Hollywood and it will be shot here. Let me know guys, Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a type-s , but it's close enough? lol
I really want to make in on the TL Type S, cant beleive no one in the TL threads talk much or are interested. If your still interested in the next coming days. Ill set up a date with you to shoot.

·
please... don't stop...
20,252 Posts
Well, I think that people are interested, but you are looking for a type S... most of the guys on here that I know have the standard TL and have modded the hell out of it.... Not really what you are looking for...

·
I solve problems...
1,575 Posts
I know this is late, but if you are still interested, I have a TL-S Carbon Bronze 6-spd and I live in the Miracle Mile Area of LA... let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts