Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might not be in the right forum..sorry if it isn't :eek:

i'm thinking about trading in my current car ( 2003 tl ) and getting a 2004 accord coupe v6 manual...

i was wondering if any people that own the car could tell me how much they pay for insurance ??

if i find out that i'll save money on the insurance then i think i'm definately going to get the accord

just too lazy to get a quote lol

feedbacks are appreciated thank you

·
Hi there
696 Posts
I would get a quote cause honestly it could go either way. It would either be cheaper cause it is an accord but the fact that its a 2 door V6 6speed would bring the premium right back up.

Btw those are fast cars, alot of fun too you'll like it if you get one.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i would like to keep the tl also but i've put almost 90000 miles on it, and i think i can sell the car around 11000-12000~, i can buy an accord coupe v6 manual for about 17000-18000 with 15k-25k miles, i wouldnt mind paying 6000$ to save 70000 miles

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noone has anything to say ??
:dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
433 Posts
go for it. my friend has a 2003 black accord ex coupe v6 6-speed. i just bought him a comptech short shifter for his birthday.

it is very fast. pulls real hard. and gas mileage isnt bad if you dont drive it too hard.

he is 18, has it in his own name, and has his own insurance policy. i think the rate is $3,800 a year. which is DEFIDENTLY a lot of money but he's dumb for getting his own policy when his parents would have been more than happy to put him on their policy

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was debating on getting either an RSX-S, WRX, Mazdaspeed6 and an Accord V6 6mt. I ended up with the Accord and I love it. They are quick stock, but not very agile because of the mushy stock suspension. Im 23 and I pay about $1200/year in insurance for mine. Despite what may hear, they are fun to drive when you add some modifications to them.

Heres mine....

Special thanks to libratl from these boards for the wheels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts