Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Nope! comes in handy some times when I leave the keys in the car and can't open the door with the shaved handles.

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
FaintReality said:
I think we are the only two... Hopefully :driving:
Wow after looking at your shaved handles, I told 20 of my RSX buddies and we are going to the shop this weekend to get them shaved. Looks like you aren’t so original now. eh.

haha j/k. The shaved handles look great man!! Just a quick question. When you unlock your car does the door pop open enough so you can open it?

·
Rotaredom
1,992 Posts
Pugz2003 said:
ummm how in the hell do you open the door with out handles? i'm confused :dontknow:

remote control is used instead.....

you'll see cars with shaved door handles. They open their door with a remote control the same way......thats why the key issue would suck

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
PimpDaddyKABZ said:
remote control is used instead.....

you'll see cars with shaved door handles. They open their door with a remote control the same way......thats why the key issue would suck
good mod for warm climates, but in the colder climates the doors might freeze and then you would have trouble opening the doors. :D

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
StreetLiquid said:
Wow after looking at your shaved handles, I told 20 of my RSX buddies and we are going to the shop this weekend to get them shaved. Looks like you aren’t so original now. eh.

haha j/k. The shaved handles look great man!! Just a quick question. When you unlock your car does the door pop open enough so you can open it?

its kinda like some trunk buttons... it will pop the doors open just enough to get your fingers in and open it

·
Negative Zero
2,667 Posts
Canadian EL's don't have a latch or a keyhole for the trunk
its all remote or manual release
looks clean without a keyhole and latch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts