Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Original Owner
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i order the c-west replica lip kit and the rear bumper lip came with 2 other piece with the 2 rear lip piece and i was wionder what it's for?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

this is the funiest thing i ever seen.... either this guy doesnt know any english at all and is a mad ass FOB or he was just drunk and high when he was posting this thread!

either way, ENGLISH IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
haha this fob mothafucka' is funna as hell..

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
You ordered something that you don't know about? Man... that's the problem wit people these days... buying things that they don't know bout :laughing:

·
Original Owner
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow you guys aren't very nice huh, I just ask a simple question and all you guys can do is write negative reply that doesn't even help with my question. :firemad:

·
Registered
766 Posts
automaticRSX said:
wow you guys aren't very nice huh, I just ask a simple question and all you guys can do is write negative reply that doesn't even help with my question. :firemad:
We would be more than happy to help you out if we could UNDERSTAND what you said :rolleyes:

Please re-state your question in proper sentence structure.

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
rsXploited said:
We just give simply reply to c-west 2 rear fin replica thingy that happens to negatively sound bad to question of yours.
:iamwiths:

He know good yea?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
haha

·
Little engine that could
5,122 Posts
Maybe this guy is "special" as his mom would like to call him... Let him speak.

·
Master of Auto Talk
1,260 Posts
heeeeeeeeee looka likca man

·
Original Owner
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well what i was trying to ask is did any1 that purchase the c-west lip kit got the front lip, 2 side skirt, 2rear lip, and the 2 other piece with their kit. I was wondering what those 2 pieces are?

·
r s x . n a t 1 o n
643 Posts
automaticRSX said:
well what i was trying to ask is did any1 that purchase the c-west lip kit got the front lip, 2 side skirt, 2rear lip, and the 2 other piece with their kit. I was wondering what those 2 pieces are?
the c-west lip kit contains 1 front lip, 2 side skirts and 2 rear fins!
there are not 2 rear lip! its just 2 fins as ur rear lip

·
Original Owner
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
blackrsx did you also receive 2 other rectangular piece with the rear fins, because when i open the box that contains the 2 rear fins there was also 2 other rectangular piece that's the pieces that i don't know where it goes. I have 1 front lip 2 side skirt 2 rear fins and those 2 other pieces, unless they put it there by mistake.

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
take a picture.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
WTF DID YOU SAY?!! lol.... and you're from MA?!?! ahhahahahahahahaah

Cwest in my sig.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts