Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
get an 02-04.

I got a TSX loaner and it did this and I was like "damn if that isn't the most annoying thing ever" cause sometimes my GF didnt buckle up in the pass. seat (I always do outta habit)

then I find out the new RSX's do it! That sucks....

·
RSX-less
3,325 Posts
get an 02-04.

I got a TSX loaner and it did this and I was like "damn if that isn't the most annoying thing ever" cause sometimes my GF didnt buckle up in the pass. seat (I always do outta habit)

then I find out the new RSX's do it! That sucks....
wtf it has something to knwo if someone is sitting in the passenger seat?

·
Its time...
629 Posts
im so used to buckling up. i thought everyone did? i only occasionally don't if its gonna be like a 1 min drive down the street or i know im gonna have to get back out within a couple minutes. click it or ticket :stop: :laughing:

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Simple fix.

Either short circuit the SRS system (lol dont do this)

or go to a junk yard, hack off their seatbelt clips, and put those in your clip connector things..

·
Registered
263 Posts
just wear it and put it under yor arm pit

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
already did that the day before thanksgiving... seatbelt saved my life.

so no thanks.
oh

you dont have to tell me that seat belts save lifes.. when I was still in school, my english teacher was a retired paramedic and thats all he talked about

some of his stories were pretty gruesome

·
Registered
8 Posts
Possible Solution

not that i condone doing so, but if you really want to stop that beep and you dont want to do anything technical that you might potentially mess up. you should go to a junk yard and find any honda that has seat belt latches like yours and cut the belt off and take the latch and place it on your latch to fool the system into thinking your not breaking any local traffic laws...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
i had this problem once when i was trying to park at a photoshoot. It was annoying as hell

but honestly, it feels weird for me to even re-adjust my parking spot without buckling up again.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts