Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAn some tell me if the apexi gt spec exhaust is worth 650 and jdm wing for 600 worth it? my friend owns a aftermarket shop and he told me thats the invoice price on it.. Is he lying? i dunno.. i remember the jdm wing was around 500 here earlier, but they dont sell it here it any more..

plez help.. damn bastard over charging me.. he said he hook me up with invoice and i have to pay for shipping..

is it a good deal.. thanks a lot....

·
Banned
120 Posts
That is not a good price at all. Is the wing real OEM japan? The Apexi price is list basically, everyone that has a friend is the industy can beat that price.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wing is jdm straight from japan.. the guy had to convert the money from yen (japan money).. how can u tell if it is real jdm.. i know it comes in the color, but is there a tag on it that says its jdm?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks alot for all info's .. thanx.. I was wondering wut kind of wing is the acura dealer have for the type r one? is it jdm also?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What kind of stamp is it? Does it say Honda? HOw can u tell if it is knock off? im getting it from my friends aftermarket store.. Does the jdm wing come in artic blue or is it diff color? HELP HELP PLEZ.. Did anybody get the jdm wing? HElp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts