Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if an APEXi N1 Turbo 80mm Universal muffler (115mm tip) and 3" piping from tha downpipe to the muffler would be a good setup with my cybernation stage 1 that will eventually see stage II? Id like to wait for the greddy or thermal setup but we need something ASAP.

-Zee:thumbsup:

·
6,734 Posts
Keep it mandrel bent and you should be fine. Thermal should have more news on the release by Thursday. I will call them again then and let everyone know. They told me they got the "right" sound from this new design. Solid SS 3inch mandrel bent. All brand new design. They wanted a more bassy sound and not high rice pitched like they have seen before. I trust their work.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx alot. Let me know on the thermal setup hopefully well have something soon......

8,021 Posts
CraZee said:
Does anyone know if an APEXi N1 Turbo 80mm Universal muffler (115mm tip) and 3" piping from tha downpipe to the muffler would be a good setup with my cybernation stage 1 that will eventually see stage II? Id like to wait for the greddy or thermal setup but we need something ASAP.

-Zee:thumbsup:
I'm running the N1 Turbo muffler with a 2.75 pipe crush bent. Dont know the difference powerwise, but it sounds nice. It sounds more like a truck without a muffler :laughing:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx man. You got a sick looking car BTW.:thumbsup:
If you have a chance you wouldnt be able to post up some clips of the setup would you?

If you cant, its all good...

-Zee:driving:

8,021 Posts
Sorry. I dont have a video camera. I would keep it on for a long time if I could but I got a stupid ticket so I have to figure out a way to put my cat back on and my stock muffler on just so I could get it signed off.

But when you hear it, it doesnt sound like any 4 cylinder car I ever heard before.:laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts