Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i was curious if anyone put this wing on there car yet cuz ive seen one so far on a magazine on a white one with the AF1 kit on and its looks tight. i was curious if anyone has it on or selling it and if there are how much for...?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I personally don't care about wings as much as altezzas (which I see you also have). Even though I think it's rice, it is YOUR car and not mine, so do whatever you want to it. Answering 1 of your questions, autoall.com has it for $850, and streetefx.com has it for $800. Search google or yahoo and you'll find even more places. I don't think anyone here would be selling this because no one even wants it.

·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
not that i care if he buys this wing or if its rice. I want to know why this is rice, but a type r wing on a not type r is not considered rice. I would have to say both would be rice. before everyone goes nuts on me i like the r wing and might even get one if i find a good price on a cf one.

rice this rice that get off this dumb word rice

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
type r wing is not rice because its not as straihgt out rice....its availble on type r model so its "JDM yo" and its stock since it comes on the performance package from the factory

·
Registered
244 Posts
Think of it this way: Everything that is chrome, silver, bling bling, neoned, can be considered rice. The Type R wing is not rice because it is offered through OEM (FP) and it just looks nice and simple (unlike those huge ass aluminum wings that look like shit most of the time)

·
No place like 127.0.0.1
3,301 Posts
MinorityMan said:
haha, pussy, go quadruple
hahaaha you called him a pussy for going with a triple deck... hahaha

03RSX-S said:
haha @ his mod list
hahah... people can be so cruel....

·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
ok you might... have a point about the typer wing. but what about that mugen wing. come on now its huge and ugly but you wouldn't call it rice because it says mugen. once again i do like the type r wing but why is the cf gt wings rice but mugen not. i dont really need an answer i just think its dumb how people get caught up in what they consider rice.
peace
mose

·
Registered
910 Posts
03RSX-S said:
type r wing is not rice because its not as straihgt out rice....its availble on type r model so its "JDM yo" and its stock since it comes on the performance package from the factory
its still ricey.

I have the wing on my rsx and anyone that doesn't know all the information above (which is probably like 90% of the people) would most likely consider it ricey.

but I still like it.

...I mean, whats the real difference between these two wings? one is aluminum and one is poly. both serve no purpose.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.