Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1741 - 1760 of 1786 Posts

·
Cool as Ice Tea
8,098 Posts

·
4,613 Posts
So ATM is about to start the build on my tank.. They just got the materials in. 15 ft long 4 ft wide 3 ft tall. Calculating at 1000 gallons.

·
4,613 Posts
That would be nice but not a lot of good LFS in Vegas. So he'll just have to hand pick for me online lol

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
So ATM is about to start the build on my tank.. They just got the materials in. 15 ft long 4 ft wide 3 ft tall. Calculating at 1000 gallons.
That would be nice but not a lot of good LFS in Vegas. So he'll just have to hand pick for me online lol
i have to ask... what is your income, compared to the medium income in your area? i made $5000 last month, while the median household income in NC is about $3800. i don't see myself being able to afford a 1000 gallon tank with normal expenses while making a 1/4 more than a normal person.

·
4,613 Posts
i have to ask... what is your income, compared to the medium income in your area? i made $5000 last month, while the median household income in NC is about $3800. i don't see myself being able to afford a 1000 gallon tank with normal expenses while making a 1/4 more than a normal person.
Just being a FT valet attendant in Vegas I make as much as you do monthly, sometimes a little more sometimes a little less depending on the season..

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Maybe my wife just hemorrhages too much of my money lol.

·
4,613 Posts
Maybe my wife just hemorrhages too much of my money lol.
Could be lol. Then again the cost of living out here is cheap. House was paid in full and I'm about to pay off the car. I don't have a high monthly expense. I'm not married or have any kids so I guess that helps lol

·
4,613 Posts
Happy 4th Aquarium Crew!

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Speaking of tank, dollar gallon sale is going on until the 7th of August, i think.

·
4,613 Posts
I need to pick up a 40B for QT

·
GJS
131 Posts
Yo, didn't know there was an aquarium thread here! I have a 30g Solana Reef. Not much coral right now but a blue chromis, neon dottyback and a trigger I caught that I can't seem to get an ID on.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Yo, didn't know there was an aquarium thread here! I have a 30g Solana Reef. Not much coral right now but a blue chromis, neon dottyback and a trigger I caught that I can't seem to get an ID on.
lets see some pics of it. :thumbsup:

1741 - 1760 of 1786 Posts