- Phase 2 Exhaust Swap; The Quieter The Better Pg.6
- Phase 3 Engine Bay; Weren't we supposed to only fix coolant leaks? Pg.8

Old Build: 2003 ABP Type S
- K24A2 Swap Beggining: Pg.2
- KPro & Acura TL Brembo BBK: Pg.2
- Exhaust Sound Clips: Pg.3
- Trans Rebuild Pg.4
- K24 InstalledPg.5

Not that it matters anymore but I wanted to create an area to document my new journey from getting a new RSX and getting to a point where I can say I am satisfied with end result. As many of you know my previous car was stolen and ended up being a total loss after getting it back, of which i was quite satisfied with. I then purchased "creepychris's" old RSX and eventually sold the stock version of my previous car. The most disappointing aspect of my experience was that I had little to no documentation of the countless hours spent modifying/repairing the vehicle but this time around I will.

Exterior:
Max Style Hood
Window Visors
Rear Wiper Delete

Interior:
AEM Guages
ASpec Shift Knob
Headliner Blackout
Extra Cargo Light

Suspension:
Progress Coilovers
Desmond Regamaster EVOs 17x8 +35 (235/40 S Drives)
T1R Tie Rod Ends
EP3 EPS

Engine:
Koyo Radiator
Samco hoses
Innovative 75A mounts
RBC Intake Manifold
K-Series Battery Relocation
Karcepts A/C and P/S Removal Kit
K-Tuned Throttle Cable and Bracket (DIY Cruise Control Retention)
Engine Harness Rerouted and Rewrapped

Boost
Peakboost Kit:
Garrett T04Z Turbo

Transmission
CC Stage 4 Clutch
Hopes & Dreams

Exhaust
Peakboost Test Pipe
Invidia Q300

New:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
moar pics
Sooner or later i will :thumbsup: if your that thirsty you can go on the IG :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I love the wingless look.
I never really understood the type r wing thing, let it die with the DC2...... but on the other hand a js wing is a nice trend.... probably will never do it but :dontknow:

dam! good work alex!

cant decide which of these i like more
Mine of course because A-Spec

·
Super Moderator
430,518 Posts
so with those hoods, how do you deal with rain and snow or other stuff?n doesn't things get in the engine? i like how they look, just never got them because fear of what could get in there and cause problems. anyway car looks good

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
happy couple w/sexy DC5s, mugen & aspec, retrofits, regas, half years, & blue? what else is there :drool:
Just need to get a house now, then comes house modding :thumbsup:

:bow:

so with those hoods, how do you deal with rain and snow or other stuff?n doesn't things get in the engine? i like how they look, just never got them because fear of what could get in there and cause problems. anyway car looks good
The max racing has an optional weather guard that fastens to underside of the hood and let's the water run onto the heat shield of the header, living in CA I don't have to worry about that really but it's got that option if you want it. For the mugen one I'm not sure I guess the elements just get in there and you gotta deal with it. I bought her hood used so I'm not sure if it comes with anything like the max racing did.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts